Metabolism Day 2019
METABOLISM DAY MARCH 21, 2019, 8:30-20:00
Metabolism Day will bring together researchers within the field of metabolism to discuss science. During the day, eight invited speakers will present current insights into metabolic diseases and energy control.
The day will include poster sessions, poster prizes and a buffet dinner.
- Marcelo Nobrega, University of Chicago, USA
- Patrice Cani, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Roger Cone, University of Michigan, USA
- Stéphanie Fulton, Université de Montréal, Canada
- Christopher Newgard, Duke University, USA
- Silvia Corvera, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
- Leslie Leinwand, University of Colorado Boulder, USA
- Joseph Takahashi, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, USA
VENUE: Niels K. Jerne Auditorium, Maersk Tower, Blegdamsvej 3B, 2200 Copenhagen N.
REGISTRATION AND PROGRAM: www.cbmr.ku.dk/metabolismday2019
All researchers with an interest in metabolic research are welcome to attend the event.
Participation is free of charge, but for catering purposes, registration is required.
Deadline for registration and submission of abstracts for posters is February 22, 2019. Please notice that it is possible to submit an abstract after registering, as long as it is before February 22, 2019.