Technology-driven solutions to advance Precision Medicine
Welcome to Precision Nutrition Forum 2024!
Precision Nutrition Forum 2024 will bring together researchers at all career levels interested in nutrition research and related disciplines to discuss the latest science in precision nutrition.
The conference takes place in the Maersk Tower at the University of Copenhagen on April 16-17, 2024.
A limited number of travel awards are available for early career scientists, PhD students, or postdocs.
We recommend that you register as soon as possible as the registration will close at 350 participants.
Program & registration
Submission of abstracts
Abstract submission period opens: November 21, 2023
Abstract submission period closes: February 15, 2024
- Jordi Merino (University of Copenhagen)
- Marta Guasch-Ferré (University of Copenhagen)
External scientific organization committee members:
- Rikard Landberg (Chalmers University)
- Frank B. Hu (Harvard University)
- Clemens Wittenbecher (Chalmers University)